Home Sweet Home Pet Care, LLC is a professional house call pet care service company. We are not neighbors, friends, or high school kids, but a full service, fully trained staff dedicated to delivering exceptional care to our clients 365 days/year.
What We Do
Leading the Pack
A modern company, locally and family owned and operated, dedicated to client care.
- A registered, insured, & bonded pet care service with a 2/4 million dollar liability policy.
- An employee-structured business with a full worker’s compensation policy
- Guaranteed service. Once a session is confirmed, it is delivered.
- Staff required to attend continuing education workshops on pet health & behavior.
- We accept credit cards including Discover & AMEX with autopay
- After each visit an electronic journal is posted to your client account and emailed.
- We utilize internal remote time card verification & GPS tracking during each session to ensure quality assurance
- Care offered 7 days a week/52 weeks a year to our loyal clients
We can be there when you’re not
When you’re away on business, at work, on vacation, or away for the day, pets miss you and they misbehave. We can help by visiting your pet in your home, and caring for their needs.
Complete Satisfaction is Our Priority
We go the extra mile to ensure your pets’ safety and your peace of mind.
Our staff of dogwalkers and caregivers will send you an electronic journal entry with each and every session (pics included!) so you can see how much fun your pet is having without you! This is the #1 favorite feature among all of our clients!
Our team model guarantees client’s get what they need 365 days a year. No one person can be available at the snap of a finger so we dedicate our resources to training every member of our staff equally, then focusing a regional micro team to serve clients in a “buddy systyem” capacity. Our territory manager’s are on the front lines as well, facilitating every detail between clients, staff, and themselves.
Call Now to Get Started
Call us at 860-697-6389 and together let’s develop a program that suits your pet!